Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014

Last week I had two cold weather days which means I was able to stay home two extra days with you girls before going back to work. I do have to say that I was going a little stir crazy. The weather had been bad for a while and we already hadn't left the house much so needless to say I was not looking forward to being stuck inside two more days. The temperature reached -40's with the windchill!!!
I decided I would go online and find a few activities for us to do to pass the time. I will post the pictures below. It was fun, Cordelia, you definitely loved the sorting activity. I will have to make more in the future. You also really enjoyed dropping colored water into oil with droppers. We also boiled water and threw it out the door and watched it turn to smoke. We videoed it and Cordelia you love to watch the video! It was a short work week so this week will be tough having to be away from you for 5 days. Arya seems to get a little more upset when I leave now. She is finally getting momtached!!
Arya has also spent the last few days talking and talking and talking. I think she really loves the sound of her voice. She really doesn't say any words yet but she tries to repeat mom, dad, dog, ball and Cordelia!
And Cordelia your memory never ceases to amaze me. You woke up this morning talking about sunglasses that you owned more than a year ago and that we haven't seen in almost that long. You asked me where they were and if I could buy you new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment